Spring 2017 Service Showcase is on April 28, 2017!
The Service Showcase is an opportunity for students to share their service projects and experiences with the University community and Lawrence community partners. We are seeking students who have completed service projects or placements that have made an impact on them as students and the community. This event will provide students an opportunity to network with service minded professionals, practice their presentation skills, and add additional experience to their educational portfolio.
Congratulations to our 2017 Top Honors winners:
Monetary awards are given to the top three posters. All KU students are invited to submit proposals!
Criteria for Submission
Authentic Community Partnership
- Did the student collaborate closely with a community partner on a community identified need?
- What was the value of the project to the community partner or larger community?
Social Responsibility & Civic Identity
- To what extent did the project or experience encourage the student to think about how their own perspectives, biases, and values influence the work that they do?
- Did the student’s involvement in the service project foster a sense of civic responsibility?
- To what extent did the student engage in intentional reflection about their service experience?
Submission Deadline for 2017 has passed. Please check back soon for details about the next Service Showcase opportunity.
We are accepting poster abstract submissions for the Spring 2017 celebration! The deadline to submit is April 9, 2017. Click below to submit your abstract!
Questions? Contact us at email@example.com or 785-864-0960.
2016 Top Honors winners: